What is Rotary
A group of business people (1.2 Million Members) in a town organized as a service club and to promote peace & understanding in the community, workplace, and around the globe.
In more than 34,000 clubs worldwide, you’ll find members volunteering in communities at home and abroad to support education and job training, provide clean water, combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, and eradicate polio.
Who is the Rotary Club of Plymouth, MN
A group of around 40 men and women who….
- Get involved in the City of Plymouth with community service projects, education, health and
- Connect with other business professionals for
- Share our time and experience with young people; specifically teens of local school districts (education, scholarships, skill enhancements, guidance, youth exchange students in/outbound).
- Support global causes, such as eradicating polio and clean water in
- Educate citizens and businesses in the City of Plymouth on recognizing the signs of sudden cardiac arrest through our Heart Safe Program and quickly responding to save This also includes the growth of AED unit placement into our community and location on the 911 registry.
- 5000 + people trained in AED and CPR at FREE of Cost!
What are the Benefits
Sharing your Gifts/Skills/Talents, strengthening our community, making friends, networking, serving your community, giving back, making connections locally/nationally/globally, developing strong business relationships, leadership roles, access to knowledge/speakers, safe environment without cultural barriers, diversity, service projects.
Please visit Plymouth Rotary to experience firsthand how you can fulfil your passion(s) by involving in Rotary or to experience life changing pleasant moments yourself.
Once you are a member of the club you have friends across the globe wherever your travels take you to in 200 + countries.
If you have any questions or want more information contact Lymari Santana at [email protected], or Bala Guntipalli at [email protected], or Jason Cardwell at [email protected] or Pat Knight at [email protected]
We meet first four Friday’s. Meeting time starting at 7:15 am. Meeting Location Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West
3131 Campus Dr.
Plymouth, MN 55441
http://www.rotaryplymouth.org/ (Unless noted as offsite)
Find us on
Are you ready to advance your world understanding, goodwill, and peace through the improvement of health, the support of education, and the alleviation of poverty? Being the source in other people’s lives will change yours!